Ski and Snowshoe Rates at the Yellowstone Expeditions Yurt Camp
- Our forty first winter season begins on December 21, 2023 and runs through March 7, 2024.
- Most weeks, package trips depart from West Yellowstone as follows:
4 day trip: Thursday through Sunday
5 day trip: Sunday through Thursday
8 day trip: Sunday through Sunday or Thursday through Thursday
|Package length||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|4 days/3 nights||$2000/person||$2400/person|
|5 days/4 nights||$2400/person||$2800/person|
|8 days/7 nights||$3400/person||$3800/person|
- Above rates do not include a West Yellowstone 4% tax, nor do they include the $20 NPS park entrance fee (please tell us if you have a National Park Pass).
- Package Rates include:
- Snowcoach tour from West Yellowstone to the Canyon Yurt Camp
- Daily skier guide service, scenic snowcoach tours, ski and snowshoe tours daily
- Cozy private (or double occupancy) yurtlet (sleeping hut) with thermostat controlled heater and all bedding
- All inclusive family styole meals and beverages - custom packed lunches provided for all days
- Cedar Sauna
- Gravity shower
- Full charging station for phones, batteries, cameras, etc
- Warm hospitality and personalized service is always included
- Package rates do not include ski rentals or gratuity to your guides.
- Pickups or drop offs at other than West Yellowstone will incur a surcharge.
- Dates of the full moon this winter are: December 26th, January 25th, and February 24th. Aim for a moonlight night-ski of the Canyon Rim or star gaze during a new moon (January 10th, February 9th, and March 8th).
- We accept personal checks, MasterCard, and Visa.
Deposits: A $150 per person deposit is required within ten days of making the reservations. If the required deposit is not received within this time we will consider the reservation canceled.
Final Payment: Payment in full is due two months prior to the excursion departure date. If the required full payment is not received at this time we reserve the right to consider the reservation canceled.
Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to October 1st will receive a full refund less a $75 / person handling fee. Cancellations made after Oct. 1, but more than one month before departure will forfeit the deposit of $150. We cannot make refunds for cancellations made less than one month before the departure of the reserved excursion. However, based on space availability, we may be able to reschedule your trip with a credit of 50% of payments made. Rescheduling credit is good for one year from the originally scheduled trip. No refunds will be given once a trip has commenced. If you need to leave your package excursion before the scheduled end of the trip, there will be an evacuation fee.
Travel Insurance: In the event of an emergency and that you need to cancel your vacation we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance, especially if there are airplane tickets involved. Trip insurance is inexpensive and usually available from travel agents or your insurance company. This protects you against non-refundable travel costs.
Tipping: Gratuities are appreciated by our crew. Most importantly, tipping shows the guides how much each guest appreciates all that the guides did to ensure a trip of a lifetime. In recognition of our quality service the standard gratuity is 10 to 15% of your trip price. All tips are pooled by the trip crew leader and shared equally by the crew after the trip. We believe that our guides are the best in the business and that they work extremely hard to provide a safe and exceptional experience.