Ski and Snowshoe Rates at the Yellowstone Expeditions Yurt Camp
- Our thirty-third winter season begins on December 18, 2016 and runs through March 11, 2017.
- Most weeks, package trips depart from West Yellowstone as follows:
4 day trip: Thursday through Sunday
5 day trip: Sunday through Thursday
8 day trip: Sunday through Sunday or Thursday through Thursday
|Package length||Double Occupancy||January Rate|
|4 days/3 nights||$1200/person||$1100/person|
|5 days/4 nights||$1400/person||$1300/person|
|8 days/7 nights||$1900/person||$1800/person|
- Above rates do not include a West Yellowstone 3% tax. They do not include the $15 NPS park entrance fee (please tell us if you have a National Park Pass).
- Package Rates include skier guide service, double occupancy sleeping huts with thermostat controlled heater, sleeping bags and sheets, all meals, and camp shower and cedar sauna, also includes snowcoach transportation from West Yellowstone to the Yurt Camp, and skier snowcoach shuttles to trailheads. Does not include gratuity.
- Single occupancy huts add $25 per day. Limited availability.
- Pickups or drop offs at other than West Yellowstone will incur a surcharge.
- Dates of the full moon this winter are: December 13, January 12, February 11, and March 13. Aim for a moonlight night-ski of the Canyon Rim or star gaze during a new moon! (December 28, January 27 and February 26).
- We accept personal checks, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Deposits: A $150 per person deposit is required within ten days of making the reservations. If the required deposit is not received within this time we will consider the reservation canceled.
Final Payment: Payment in full is due one month prior to the excursion departure date. If the required full payment is not received at this time we reserve the right to consider the reservation canceled.
Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to October 1st will receive a full refund less a $75 / person handling fee. Cancellations made after Oct. 1, but more than one month before departure will forfeit the deposit of $150. We cannot make refunds for cancellations made less than one month before the departure of the reserved excursion. However, based on space availability, we may be able to reschedule your trip with a credit of 50% of payments made. Rescheduling credit is good for one year from the originally scheduled trip. No refunds will be given once a trip has commenced. If you need to leave your package excursion before the scheduled end of the trip, there will be an evacuation fee. In the event of an emergency and that you need to cancel your vacation we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance, especially if there are airplane tickets involved. Trip insurance is inexpensive and usually available from travel agents or your insurance company.